Rayotec's Expert Electric Underfloor Heating Installation Service
NICEIC Approved and now a Which? Trusted Trader
We have carefully selected our Electric Underfloor Heating systems for their high quality, their affordability, but also for their ease of installation. Our self-adhesive mat kits are particularly simple to install, even for those who are laying underfloor heating for the first time. However, sometimes, it's a relief to be able to leave it to the professionals, and take advantage of Rayotecs full installation service.
Fully certified, Over a Decade of Experience, In-Depth Knowledge
Our teams of fully certified electrical installers have years of experience in the underfloor heating and construction industry. With all that combined knowledge, you can rest assured that you are getting the best possible advice for your underfloor heating project. Our installers will do the hard work for you doing all the planning needed for the full completion and commissioning of the install, keeping you fully informed along the way and ensuring that everything is ready for your new flooring.
Full Tailored Service, Quality Workmanship, Efficient Installation
On booking, our installers will come and assess your project in person, ensuring that you get the best possible system for your needs. They can check that everything is in place for the installation and walk you through each stage from start to finish to make sure you are informed all the way along. With so much experience behind them our team make sure that every attention is taken to ensure your system is installed perfectly and efficiently so that you can get on with your project with minimal delays. They also will properly commission the system and explain to you how the programmer works.
Peace of Mind
Which? Trusted Traders, 16 year Manufacturers Warranty, Full Electrical Testing
As Which? Trusted Traders, we underwent a thorough assessment of all our business processes and financial health to ensure that our customers interests are put first. A quarter of all business who apply, fail to pass these rigorous checks so we are very proud to be amongst this elite group of traders. Our Underfloor Heating experts have sourced the best quality underfloor heating and our experienced installers will carry out full electrical testing on your system to ensure that all the complicated legal obligations are fulfilled and that your 16 year manufacturers warranty is secure giving you complete peace of mind.
Our experienced installers have an in-depth knowledge of our electric underfloor heating systems and so can quickly, efficiently and, above all, meticulously install your system. This not only ensures that your underfloor heating has been properly installed without taking up any more of your valuable time than necessary, it also means that, as a result of the speedy installation, our rates are very competitive. Every project is different and so for a free and accurate estimation for your project, whether domestic or commercial, please get in touch.
What areas do we cover
We are based in Sunbury-On-Thames and regularly install in and around Greater London and the Home Counties including: Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Surrey, Sussex. For larger domestic projects we have also recently extended our reach to include Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland, Cambridgeshire, Nottinghamshire, South Lincolnshire, Essex and Gloucestershire. We also added the South West of England to our repertoire including Wiltshire, Bristol, Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall. For commercial projects we are happy to travel further afield so please do get in touch for a bespoke quote.
Why Choose Rayotec as your Underfloor Heating Installers?
By choosing the best quality product from an experienced and reliable company, you can ensure that your Underfloor Heating keeps your home warm for many years to come.
- Our team are familiar and fully complicit with all the manufacturer's requirements to guarantee you get the full protection of the 16 year warranty.
- Our experienced installers can achieve the lowest profile finish to your underfloor heating. This will help get the smoothest finish for your final flooring and minimise the amount of additional self levelling screed required, helping to reduce your costs.
- We liaise with other trades on site to minimise any potential problems and disruption to your project.
- Installers are qualified to BS7671 (17th Edition Wiring Regulations) and City & Guilds 2391 Inspection and Testing of Electrical Wiring and issue the all important Part P certificate.
- We have professional, public and employee insurance as well as professional indemnity for your peace of mind.
- We are NICEIC Approved Contractors, the highest electrical accreditation, and have both our domestic and commercial work regularly tested by independent assessors for compliance.
- We take health and safety seriously and can do full risk assessments and method statements as required.
What to do next?
Either give us a call, send us an email providing details of your project and your interest in our installation service. We will be able to supply a tailored quote for your materials with a full break down of costs including cost of installation. Some projects may require a site visit to allow an accurate quote to be provided.