Commercial large scale PV or thermal solar maintenance & repair
Rayotec can provide you with repair and maintenance for commercial photovoltaic (PV) or hot water/ thermal systems.
Commercial solar servicing & maintenance
Whether you require the repair or regular maintenance of your existing solar system, Rayotec has a team with extensive technical experience in large solar PV and solar thermal installations for commercial and public sector.
We are experienced in servicing & repairing solar for:
Why Choose Rayotec
- Experts in both solar electricity (PV) and solar hot water
- Competitive pricing
- Completed Hundreds of large scale commercial projects
- "Safe Contractor" approved for excellence in health and safety
- NICEIC "Approved Contractor" - Highest Electrical Qualifications
- Experienced - Established for nearly 30 years
- Fully insured including professional indemnity insurance.
With over 6000 installations of solar energy systems around the UK, we are now using our wealth of experience and technical expertise to provide a complete solar maintenance and repair service. Our accredited team of engineers are fully qualified to assess and maintain not only Rayotec installed systems but also other installations to ensure that all solar energy customers enjoy the maximum capital gain and energy savings from their system.
Rayotec Ltd offer bespoke service packages which are tailored according to the scale and requirements of your
system to ensure that you receive a cost-effective service that works for you. We generally recommend
that commercial projects receive, at the very least, a basic annual health check.
- Annual safety & maintenance checks
- Fault finding and repair for both solar pv and thermal / hot water
- Antifreeze change for solar thermal
- Nuisance tripping of fuses due to solar
- Panel removal and re-installation due to roof replacement
- Warranty/insurance claim management
Working with maintenance companies
We work with many maintenance companies ranging from large national companies to small local companies.
We deliver a fantastic service with great paperwork and prompt communication. Being "Safe Contractor" approved shows how seriously we take health and safety.
- Balfour Beatty
- Wilmot Dixon
- NG Bailey
- Galliford Try
Maintaining Solar on Housing Association Properties
Most housing associations have installed solar throughout there portfolio of homes to help reduce the fuel bills of their tenants and to improve the carbon footprint.
For many years with have worked hand in hand with many housing associations providing a repair and maintenance service for pv and solar thermal / hot water systems.
We have learned to deal professionally and sympathetically with the residents on behalf of the housing association. Our engineers also use their initiative to problem solve while on site with access issues and a lack of previous maintenance common problems.
Why Regular Maintenance is Important
Solar panels are a valuable investment into your future and you need to know that you are benefiting from the best return on that investment. As with any other asset, such as company vehicles, regular servicing ensures that your solar energy system is running efficiently and safely and that it will continue to do so for many years to come.
When considering the ongoing health of your solar panels, keep in mind that regular maintenance checks also:
- Ensure your system is fully compliant with health & safety regulations
- Maintains the validity of your Manufacturers Guarantee which require regular service checks by accredited specialists
- Can resolve undetected faults which can influence the efficacy, and therefore savings provided, by your solar array
In addition, for those of you who enjoy the benefits of Solar Thermal Hot Water, regular maintenance checks are essential as:
- Long periods of stagnation of the system will soon damage components, pipe joints and the solar panels
- The pressurised, high temperature system can be at risk from undetected faults if they are not identified and resolved
- The glycol-based antifreeze in the solar transfer fluid has a limited life expectancy. When it ceases to do its job, the freezing of the fluid can cause serious damage to the panels and other major components
Commercial solar maintenance
We repair and maintain solar systems for large commercial solar installations.
Protect your investment
Keep your energy costs low and protect your invest in a solar with regular maintenance.
Public sector solar
Local authorities, schools and universities are some of the biggest solar installers in the UK. Rayotec provides a hassle free repair and maintenance.