Commercial Electric Underfloor Heating
Rayotec have been designing and supplying electric underfloor heating systems for large projects for over 14 years working with many large architects practices, main contractors and electrical or M&E contractors. We have supplied and installed electric underfloor heating for a range of buildings including large houses, restaurants, offices, shops, places of worship and apartment blocks. We have also provided underfloor heating for buildings owned by Bath University, Manchester Town Hall, HSBC & Nando's to name a few.
Why are Rayotec are specified for many commercial projects:
- High quality but cost effective heating mats
- Easy to fit therefore reducing installation costs
- Tougher heating cables resulting in less damage on site
- We provide onsite assistance if required.
- Installation service available
- We are a "NICEIC - Approved Contractor"
- Very competitive pricing
- Full range of thermostatic controls available. This includes wifi access or suitability for connection to a BMS.
Most of our commercial clients want a key turn solution with design, supply and installation. Our installers will make sure that you come in budget, within your time scales and with an excellent final finish to install your final floor covering onto. We are NICEIC Approved Contractors and carry high levels of insurance.
Why choose our installation service
- Experienced - We have supplied & installed many electric underfloor heating systems. These range from office changing rooms and hotel lobbies right up to large apartment blocks.
- Design Knowledge - We can help with all aspects of design including floor build up, insulation, electrical loading, final floor coverings and controls.
- Protected - Our designs are covered by "Professional Indemnity Insurance" for your peace of mind
- Cost Effective - As we are a major importer of electric heating mats from Germany we can provide competitive prices for both the kit and the installation
- Fast and Flexible - Our experienced installation teams are fast at installing our products and can provide an element of flexibility which is essential for commercial projects
- Health and safety - We provide full RAMS before every project and have "Safe Contractor" membership to highlight our commitment to safety.
What information our estimates include:
- A full kit price with a break down of quantity of matting in each zone
- Details of electrical loading for each zone to help you plan your electrics
- Our installation price with details of exactly what works we have included in our estimate
What to do next:
Design Stage: Contact us if you would to discuss your requirements or get design assistance.
Your require an estimate: Send us floor plans (AutoCad preferred) with details of floor coverings (tiles, carpet etc) to receive a competitive quotation. For under tiles let us know if your require insulation boards.