Solar PV Maintenance & Repair
Around London, the Home Counties, the East Midlands & Cambridgeshire
Why Choose Rayotec
- Free Assessment and Fault Finding: Free telephone or email assessment and fault finding. In many cases we give advice over the phone that allows customers to get their system up and running themselves at no cost.
- No Hidden Charges: Transparent Pricing - If a visit is required then it includes up to an hours labour which is long enough to fix many common problems.
- Accreditation: We are accredited NICEIC "Approved Contractors", the highest electrical qualifications a company can get.
- Experienced: We have installed and serviced
thousands of systems over the last 30 years
- Great Value: We have local engineers dotted around the South East and group call outs together to lower costs
We give a free telephone or e mail assessment for every new customer. Often by asking a few questions we can fault find and give advice which allows the customer to get the system up and running themselves at no cost. We will only arrange for a chargeable engineers visit if it's absolutely necessary.
Fault Finding and Repairs
Even though solar PV systems are generally very reliable sometimes things do go wrong. If your system stops generating energy or doesn't seem to be generating as much as it used to, one of our expert engineers can come and assess system, identify the problem and resolve any issue quickly and efficiently to ensure that your Solar PV System is back to full working order as quickly as possible. All of our call outs include up to 1 hour of labour and often we can resolve any problems within this period.
Common issues with Solar PV systems
- Reduction in electricity generation
- Loose electrical connections
- Faulty parts including inverters
- Damage by pests such as pigeons
- Storm damage
The most common inverters we deal with are manufactured by SMA, Fronius, Mastervolt, Arura, SolaX, Solis, SolarEdge, Afore and Growatt although we can service any other kind of solar inverter. We are also familiar with the Maslow, Goodwe, Growatt and SolaX battery storage systems.
Comprehensive Health Check
Solar Photovoltaic systems don't have a lot moving parts that can fail so they don't require a huge amount of work to keep them in good working order. However, as with any technology, the better care you take of it the longer it will last. In order to make sure that your solar panels are performing at their best efficiency it is recommended that you arrange a regular health check to make sure that they live a long and happy life, supplying you with all clean energy, savings on your energy consumption and protecting your investment.e. In addition to all the standard checks and controls our engineers will also:
- Check the inverter for error messages
- Check the functional operation switches
- Do a complete shut-down test of the inverter
- Do a full test and inspection on the DC side of the system
- Remove the fan housing and clean the fan unit
- Carry out a system performance check
What Areas do We Cover?
Our main office is based in Middlesex and we have experienced engineers based around the South of England and the East Midlands. Our Solar PV engineers cover: Middlesex, Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Rutland, Bedfordshire, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire and the Greater London Area.
Rayotec is a family run business. With over 30 years of experience working in Solar Energy under our belts you can rest assured that we have the knowledge and expertise to check your system thoroughly and efficiently. As Which? Trusted traders we ensure that the work we do is of the highest quality and that our customers get the exceptional service that we are known for. We have installed thousands of system throughout the South of England and as a well established business we are able to group our calls geographically in order to keep your costs low, and with every call including up to 1 full hour of labour we are able to offer the highest level of service at the best possible price. Added to that, as we are based in the South East of London, we are in the perfect place to offer expert, local advice and servicing to the Greater London Area and the Home Counties. To find out more about Rayotec click here